FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Josun Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Seoul Gangnam, S. Korea [Master Thread]
Old Dec 27, 2023, 3:20 pm
jamesl

Programs: Marriott Platinum, EVA Silver
Originally Posted by cmhsieh54
Constans breakfast buffet is very good. View isn't bad either! But the best Seoul-area hotel breakfast buffet, for me, is still elsewhere.

The Le Meridien Myeongdong is definitely better for first-timers, for the location reason certainly.

I'm just not a big fan of Josun Palace. Some furnishings, in particular, are a bit too cheap once you get up close or touch them. Ruins the experience for me.

Did you have a good experience with the service, aside from Constans? How was check-in and check-out? What were those like?
Sorry I missed your question earlier. I had excellent service at the hotel. Check-in was kind of lengthy but very thorough and professional. The staff at the check in area got a glass of orange juice for our toddler while he and my wife waited. Check out was much quicker, also very professional. Overall I had an excellent stay. Just not a big fan of the location in Yeoksam.