FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in or near London, United Kingdom {GBR}
Old Dec 24, 2023, 12:47 pm
The _Banking_Scot
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by rayfoxii
Doing a 10 night stay (using points) for a first trip to London around September. Looking for a central location in London so leaning towards the Conrad or Bankside. Any others I should consider? Which of these do people prefer? From my brief research it seems like the rooms are better at Bankside but the food and location are better at the Conrad?

I would say my priorities are room, then location (access to public transit, local places to eat), then extras like breakfast/lounge.
Hi,

I would also consider
Park Lane Hilton
Metropole
Tower Bridge

Bankside is good, good rooms, good breakfast, good lounge ( evening snacks have been reduced since a few years ago). Main disadvantage is the relatively poorer transport links. It is close to the southbank of the thames and the southwark tube station ( jubilee line ) or london bridge station.
Conrad is in a good location for Westminster/St James's park although some rooms may have some street traffic noise

Regards

TBS