FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Gatwick (LGW) South Terminal - user guide for BA travellers
Old Dec 22, 2023, 8:06 am
Toppington

Programs: BAEC Silver / OneWorld Sapphire
Loved the recent experience at LGW Club Lounge. Plenty of space, lots of choice of seating for work/rest and charging points aplenty. Toilets very clean, not enough time to use the showers if there were any! Only slight negative was the hash browns with the breakfast service were not great - very wet inside. I am picky with hash-browns though, so maybe it's just me!

Corpt I very much agree with the other posts, and with my experiences flying to LGW luggage can be quick (once it's been on the carousel before me!) but also slow - have had a 50 min wait once. As sungod mentioned, even if you have priority luggage, it doesn't always turn up first, which is frustrating.

If you can purchase a ticket to travel before you get to Gatwick, it is much easier to dash to the station and hop on board a train - the station is VERY close to Arrivals at the South Terminal, I have sprinted from Arrivals to the platform in 2 mins (in a rush late at night!). More leisurely speeds are available.

Best of luck with your travels!