FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated UA "Hidden City Ticketing Questions"
Old Dec 16, 2023, 8:26 am
ani90

Programs: *
Originally Posted by CaptJOB
Have a flight coming up where I changed the routing from ITM-NRT-LAX to KIX-SFO-LAX. Three of us on the PNR but only one person lives in LA(cheaper tickets ex-LAX so we're flying down there to start trip). I changed the routing for the cheap R upgrade which subsequently cleared pretty quickly to J with +Ps. DW would absolutely prefer to just leave from SFO instead of doing a RT from SFO-LAX.

Will two of us not boarding the SFO-LAX flight cause problems for pax #3? Don't want him to get grilled for just the two of us ducking out at SFO.
I would be wary about posting potentially identifiable details of my pre-planned ticketing violation online.

Originally Posted by physioprof
No shows happen all the time & if there is no pattern of shady hidden city ticketing a one-off no-show is completely innocuous.
Yes, but people don't typically post details of their 'one-off' no show plans in advance on an internet forum in a thread titled 'Hidden City Ticketing Questions"...

Last edited by ani90; Dec 16, 2023 at 8:47 am