FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hampton by Hilton Nuremberg City Centre {DEU}
Old Dec 4, 2023, 10:31 am
River in Sight

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium
Just completed a three-night stay. I’m normally a Hyatt or Marriott guy and haven’t stayed in a Hampton in years, but this was the only workable option for the opening weekend of the Christmas Market.

Overall, I was pleased. The room is small, but it was clean except for some black mold on the caulk in the shower, which was a bit gross. As noted above there was no desk chair though I don’t think it would’ve fit anyway.

The room over looked the street but I didn’t hear any car or tram noise at all. Excellent soundproofing. The bed was comfortable.

Breakfast was better than I expected. It does get crowded as the buffet area is smaller.

Last time I was in Nuremberg I stayed at Le Meridien and preferred that, but this worked fine. It’s very convenient to the train.

Also, I’d like to put in a plug for Bamburg.. we took a ride up there on the train and found it charming and the Christmas Market was pleasant too.

Bedroom with fold out couch deployed. A bit tight. I forgot to take a picture of the bathroom but it was small.

Breakfast selections. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are available all day.