FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic (VS) Flying Club points redemptions on ANA (NH) - Master thread
Old Nov 30, 2023, 1:22 pm
jf4nathan

I think I know the obvious answer to this but thought I would explain the situation here anyway.

I booked a flight ANA J LAX-NRT for 45k via VS for 12/1/23. Selected my seat and added my info last week, but had to cancel a few days ago (flight is tomorrow). I got the VS miles refunded, and received an email from VS with the title "Refund Request raised for Booking Reference Number: XXXXX". Today, I got a notification from ANA to check-in. I figured it was just a mistake and the email was already scheduled to send before I cancelled my flight. However, I went through the check-in process out of curiosity and was able to get a boarding pass issued. I checked VS and ANA websites and my flight still looks intact. I have my assigned seat and everything.

What could be happening here? I'm so tempted to see what happens if I show up to the airport for this flight but most likely it will be a waste of time 😂.