FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Radisson Blu Centrum, Warsaw [Master Thread]
Old Nov 27, 2023, 9:56 am
Richey66

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by the810
Did you get lounge access? This is one of the few Radisson properties that have a lounge but I can't find the access policy anywhere.
Spent 3 days there. It is extremely difficult to get contact with the hotel, as their reaction to emails is spotty and their phone number keeps disconnecting or looping back.
Finally got through to email and they kept their promise upgrade to suite at check-in. Service is typical Eastern European, curt, not smiley, but mostly effective.

Lounge access was granted as VIP member and they had decent choice of warm and cold food available both for lunch (between 2 and 4 pm) and dinner (between 6 and 9 pm)

The room was generally nice, but despite being renovated in 2019, already showed some wear and tear, for example door handle to bedroom came off. The walls are quite thin, so you can expect to hear any loud talking coming from neighbours, which is a problem when you want to get some early sleep. The bed was bit too soft to my taste.

What's strange, that despite DND sign on the door, they knocked and brought us few unordered bathrobes, English of housekeeping was lacking too. And room service trays were lying in corridors for hours until I decided to call about it.

Breakfast was passable with large buffet and a'la carte orders, but not the very high quality, except self-service coffee, which was good.

All-in-all; i would probably try different hotel in Warsaw in the future unless I need a suite.