FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sep 2023 : BA launch new Ozwald Boateng uniforms
Old Nov 27, 2023, 4:40 am
Jorntroop66

Programs: None
Re. Julien MacDonald Uniform

Originally Posted by DXB2745
I’m remotely not interested/completely oblivious as to what the staff are wearing if I’m honest but it matters to some.

and as for BA managers reading this and bringing something back (said in jest I assume) when they’ve just changed the uniform you’ve more chance of getting a happy black cab driver when you tell him you want to go to Cranford from T5.
I did NOT say it in "jest". I was serious, although I do take your point about the unlikelihood of any BA managers taking a blind bit of notice of my call for the return of the JM uniform, after their having squandered MILLIONS of pounds on this disastrous new "dinner lady" uniform and the rest of the drab items in this range. Still, one can DREAM, can't one?

The best we can hope for, I suppose is that this dreadful new uniform will have as short a life as possible. The sooner the damn ugly thing goes, the better. I hate it, and I am certainly not alone in feeling that way..