FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline fee $250/$200 reimbursement reports: DL only (2023)
Old Nov 21, 2023, 7:58 am
kaneyla

Delta DP and advice

Would like to share some DP as well as request some advice as to whether or not I messed up. Bought a gift card (eGiftCard) $25 from Delta. There is not $25 option but you can manually enter that number on the bottom and it will work. Booked two flights with that one gift card totaling a $250 charge on my plat. Unfortunately here, the charges were split off into 2 since it was 2 tickets, so the gift card only applied to one of the flights. I check my app and both flights give 5x points from airfare. However in the online browser version, the $100 ticket that the gift card was applied to counted as "Additional Collection", and the other was the normal DELTA. Charges were posted on Nov 15, and as of today no bar movement or credit so I'm a bit worried. I do want to also say that I already cancelled both tickets for eCredits as I panicked and thought I had messed up. Not sure if this ruined it. Does anyone know if I'll still be credited?

Some additional DP:
I bought additional tickets with points on the Delta website. It required 10,000 points + $6 charge for example. That $6 charge was charged towards my plat, and was also recognized as additional collection. Not sure if I'll be reimbursed for this as well