FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oneworld: UL: DXB-CGK in J, $800 R/T
View Single Post
Old Nov 15, 2023, 9:59 am
Sifu

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Honors Diamond, Virgin Flying Club Gold
Originally Posted by IAN-UK
I was in the new Pearl lounge, the non-Etihad facility, today - its first day of operation. VERY different in every way to the tired, dumpy old lounge. Not exactly opulent, but spacious and airy. There's an internal buffet area, and a very large terrace and bar - sort of open-air with the terminal.

No mention of a three-hour limit to stays.

STOP PRESS. i missed a whole maze of rooms hidden away behind the main buffet - including yet another bar, another buffet and some private rooms/meeting rooms. A very proud manager showed them off to me 😊

There are showers and bag-dumps, but no sleeping rooms.
I’ve just arrived into the new Pearl Lounge today on Day 2. It is certainly an improvement from the previous lounge in the old terminal but very chaotic at the front desk. I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt given it’s only day 2 but I will be back on Saturday for the second trip back to Jakarta!

There was someone calling out for business class passengers in the chaos ant the front and I got prioritised ahead of paying guests with a tour of the facility. Definitely a nice upgrade to the old facility.