FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Maui [Master Thread]
Old Nov 12, 2023, 5:46 pm
Eujeanie

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by tbeard
Greetings, We will be staying here for a week at the end of Jan. We have A Deluxe Ocean View, king, Partial Ocean View room. I am a Bonvoy member but no status. I have several questions after reading all the reviews. Seems like parking is expensive....should we just shuttle there and rent a car on site when we need it? I assume they have a car rental there. I read somewhere if you have the Ritz Carlton credit card you can use the Club Room? Should I get this card and if so how do I go about using the club room? (if it matters I am attending a conference here and got the conference rate). Any suggestions on getting a quiet room? I have trouble sleeping if it is loud. Any other tips? I usually stay at Hilton properties so not that familiar with the Ritz. Thanks
Not sure how it can be an OV and POV at the same time, but whatever.

The pool can get loud with kids, so ask to not overlook the pool. We had an extremely quiet room overlooking the pine tree studded grounds. And a glimpse of the ocean in the distance. The Ritz is actually set pretty far back from the water than many resorts on Maui. Those darn sprinklers can get noisy, however.

I'm not sure, but I believe the Ritz Carlton credit card is closed to new applications. However, if you're attending a conference, won't most of your meals be taken care of? Not sure why you'd need the Club Lounge.

If you're used to Hiltons on Maui you will find it a big difference from he Grand Wailea.