FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Oct 1, 2023, 3:06 pm
krazykanuck
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Hyatt Ist-iest, Stariott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Quick one night stay last night at a pretty reasonable corporate rate of about $102 + taxes. Was upgraded to a deluxe room, but not a suite. My room had a full size sofa and table, but it was all one big room. Pretty decent, but I forgot to take a picture. Similar to above parking appeared to mostly be a free for all in any of the spots outside the hotel. I wound up not renting a car after all. I arrived by light rail, which is a short walk over the bridge, probably 10 mins from the hotel to the platform.

Breakfast was the worst part of the stay. It is one of the weakest breakfast buffets I've seen at a US Hyatt Regency (if there is a brand standard minimum, they're probably at that). Hot stuff was scrambled eggs, oatmeal, pancakes, french toast, bacon, and chicken sausage. Really miserable looking pastry, cereal and fruit plate with only remnants of berries - which wasn't replenished while I was there. They were also completely slammed and understaffed. Took 5-10 mins for a server to come by, dropped off coffee, asked if I wanted cream and never came back. One of the servers asked the host to stop seating people temporarily until they got caught up. When I left there were probably close to 20 people in line at the host stand.