FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wine drinkers - what are you having today/tonight?
Old Sep 28, 2023, 6:17 am
Gaucho100K
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Wow... the unforgettable is 3x the price of the Reserve, so if the Reserve gets an Imperiale of d'Yquem then for $1500 a pop I would expect that lineup to include something of the caliber of Screaming Eagle and Harlan from CA, and 1st Growth Bordeaux/Burgundy (of proper vintages of course). I wonder if the restaurant website has any information on what is offered in the wine programs...? I will try to look this up.

Regardless of which program, it sounds like am amazing experience.... Congrats !!!

Cheers,
Alex / Gaucho100K

Originally Posted by TWA884
Regular wine pairing, SingleThread Farms, Michelin
Healdsburg, CA
The evening started with a California sparkling wine and a French champagne on the rooftop garden before we were taken down to our table.
The "Regular" wine pairing; they also offer "Reserve" wine pairing for $500 and an "Unforgettable" wine pairing for $1,500.
We saw them pouring Chateau d'Yquem Sauternes from a six-liter bottle at a few tables near us. We asked the sommelier, that was the dessert wine for the "Reserve" pairing. I have no idea what they pour with the "Unforgettable" pairing.