FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unofficial Bangkok (BKK & DMK) Airport thread
Old Sep 25, 2023, 6:44 pm
SKT-DK

Programs: Mucci Chevalier de la Brosse a Cheveux Dore, SK *GfL, BA Gold, WY G, HH DIA, IC Plat Amb., Hertz PC
Originally Posted by alt123

Suvarnabhumi (BKK) - Etihad Business - Which Lounge?

Hi all,
Previous Googling / Etihad website suggested that if you're Etihad Business flyer, you have access to the Miracle Lounge in BKK. This would make sense as there's Miracle lounges by the G Gates (which is where the majority of Etihad seem to depart from).

I just checked the Etihad website again and now they refer to The Coral lounge. It looks like a new lounge, but is located over beside D1. For those of you familiar with BKK, it's essentially the opposite side of the airport to the G gates.

We won't be flying out until Jan 2024 and not exactly a big deal, but would love to know what are the best options for lounges. When we flew TK (Star Alliance), we really loved 'lounge hopping' in BKK, it was great fun! Thanks ll.
Cannot help you much on Etihad access, but since they are non-alliance and do not operate their own lounge, my expectation would be that you only have access to the one lounge they have contracted - and if that is the Coral lounge, then that is what it is

It is indeed new, and located in the space of the old TG F lounge. Looks ok from the outside, but of course accepts all the usual lounge memberships.

There is another Coral lounge I the C concourse, where one of the old TG C / Gold lounges were previously, if I remember correctly.