FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LEX Horse & Bourbon DO XXII, October 6-8, 2023
Old Sep 19, 2023, 12:53 pm
Herb687
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Originally Posted by stravels
One for Saturday, please. Thank you! Looking forward to seeing you all again.
You got it. With your reservation, our KEE flight on Saturday is now booked to capacity. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Originally Posted by Zorak
Got things to line up -- arriving late Friday on the DCA non-stop and leaving Sunday evening. I need the Bonvoy nights so staying at the CY north.

Herb687 I'll take a Sunday Keeneland ticket if you still have any?
You're in. Still have a few extra spaces on Sunday.

Is there a Saturday dinner plan?
Not that I know of. I'm up for dinner Saturday as long as it's late enough to take in all (most) of the KEE races. The Stave, Heirloom, Holly Hill Inn are always good options after KEE since they're out that way.

FRIDAY DINNER UPDATE: Merrick Inn is not available for a party of our size except too early or too late in the evening. I booked us a 6:30pm reservation (party of 8 for now) at The Sage Rabbit, 428 S. Ashland Ave., a very convenient walk from Chevy Chase Inn. Decent, casual gastropub. I remember going there with Governator a few years back.
https://www.thesagerabbit.com/

Dinner reservation is indoors; they do have a front porch but don't take reservations for it due to weather. If it's a nice day perhaps I can walk over there early and secure us seats on the porch.

Originally Posted by rxgeek
I'm up for the 1pm also. Waiting to see if anyone has booked.
Haven't heard anything more. No tours/tastings booked for me. Yet!

Last edited by Herb687; Sep 19, 2023 at 1:39 pm Reason: Friday Dinner Update