FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St Regis Bali Resort, Bali, Indonesia [Master Thread]
Old Sep 8, 2023, 8:34 am
lostnomad

Recently completed 5 nights and very pleased with our stay. Wife and I are both lowly Marriott Golds so we were pleasantly surprised to get free breakfast. I can see why the breakfast here is so highly rated it really was very good.
We also enjoyed the free daily pressing service and complimentary hot chocolate with snacks served to our room everyday by the butler. Butler service was particularly useful for us as we had an 8 month old and they were so quick to deal with any requests we had.
The only downside is we didn't get any upgrade as the hotel was full and we were there during school holidays in August. Also no complimentary hotel/airport transfers. But we weren't really expecting these and the standard suite was more than enough space for us.
Even though we had just come from Alila Uluwatu Villas which was far bigger and aesthetically pleasing, we preferred the St Regis due to the exceptional service, probably the best I've received at any hotel.
Although dynamic pricing has messed things around, I think 275k points for 5 nights in August was a good redemption, considering cash rates of 700USD a night for our dates.