FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Vancouver - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 29, 2023, 9:52 pm
SanDiego1K
Community Director Emerita

I initially booked a base room with points, always hoping for an upgrade as a globalist. Then I read a number of posts here and elsewhere that led me to feel that an upgrade was unlikely. I knew I wanted a suite so pivoted to booking an 800 sq ft executive suite. I was pleasantly surprised to be upgraded to a 1500 sq ft Discovery Suite. The suite has two living rooms, with with a pull out sofa. That room has a full bathroom off of it. At the other end of the suite is the bedroom, also with a full bathroom. There is a half bath off the entry. There is a small kitchen with a bar and three stools. There is a dining room table with 8 chairs. There is also a small desk. Colors are dull but seating is comfortable.

Apparently rooms used to have Nespresso coffee machines. They have been switched out for Keurigs. My husband said his coffee was horrible. He spoke to the front desk who found a Nespresso machine for the suite.