FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt New York REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 28, 2023, 4:06 pm
777 global mile hound
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

I still believe the best way to handle these disappointments is to work directly with "Hyatt Consumer Affairs"
and or the Globalist Concierge team assuming you have a good one that you have you trust in
and he or she has empathy as well as understanding in these matters.
Some agents don't understand what a 150 night guests go through to stay loyal in a program or variety of programs
running from destination to destination.
Drama and bad actors in some hotels create high levels of stress for we the frequent traveler.

Hyatt may view our conversations here as even Jeff Zidell would back in the day however filing cases
is more important than just posting here for hopeful change.
Unfortunately because the games have been going on for years at this property I don't blame somebody going into other global social media to share their story publiclywith regard to their stay experience.With the last shenanigans I encountered at check in at another wildly popular property the good folks from Hyatt
in Guest Relations jumped into action to see that we were properly upgraded to their credit based on open availability after the hotel decided to once again downgrade the standard suite category and rather than explain that new policy say they were fully committed @ check in
Wasn't aware this happened coming out of Covid only that there was no upgrade at all at arrival.
Must say despite the hotels disturbing business behavior lets not forget that generally Hyatt does have our back when its important or matters reasonably to most guests.

And thats why despite escalating costs for revenue or award bookings I continue to choose Hyatt
wherever it may make sense.I still value my relationship with Hyatt.
Thankfully they seem to value my loyalty all these decades despite the ever increasing bumps along the travel highway