FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air France lounges and contract lounges master thread
Old Aug 26, 2023, 6:46 am
b12e

Programs: FB Plat (Y3), All Accor Gold (Y2)
Quick update on the lounge in ARN T2

Originally Posted by Goldorak

Location : facing gate 67, go upstairs, turn left and cross the restaurant (yes, it can be confusing when you arrive upstairs as it is not obvious to guess that you have to cross a restaurant to arrive to the lounge).

Services
Quiet zone: no
Loungers/sleep area: yes
Smoking area: no
I just wanted to add, that the entrance to the lounge is right in front of you when you get upstairs - no longer do you have to go through the bar to get to the lounge.

There's no smoking area in the lounge, but there is one a few meters from the entrance of the lounge (coming up the stairs, turn right, there's a smoking cabin right at the end of the disabled ramp for the lounge).

During my (so far 3 hour) visit, I've only had one other person sit close to me for 20 minutes or so. The lounge has been primarily empty (I actually checked with staff if they were sitll open, at some point I was on my own). It was kept pretty clean too.

There's a "quiet area" all the way in the back which is darkened so you can sleep there. There's no bed or anything like that though, just a bunch of seats and small tables. So I'd consider it a yes on quiet zone too (unless someone who snores is sleeping there). And if you encounter a crazy cat lady, you can perhaps even get cuddled by 2 cats - she occupied this area for half an hour to have her cats go for a little stroll around. One of them even came to say hi for a second.

Some pictures of the lounge:

Seating area

Seating area

Seating area

Cold cuts

(semi-)Warm food

Drinks

Quiet space/Sleeping area

Last edited by b12e; Aug 26, 2023 at 7:19 am