FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What are Executive Platinum / EP / EXP benefits? Are they worth it? (master thd)
Old Aug 14, 2023, 8:35 pm
VegasGambler
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cova
6' 0" - my feet fit - you just can't move them around. You have to sit straight up - you can pull them back so 1A can pass - but that is raising your feet on your toes. On exit row - I am used to sitting back and stretching my feet out under the seat in front.
On A319 1B or 1D - I stick my feet in the aisle - and obviously move them when the FA is passing by with cart etc.
Sounds like you just don't like bulkheads? It's going to be worse in an economy bulkhead.

I'm not sure why you can't move them around. I get that you can't stretch all your way forward but that's going to be true in any bulkhead.

I'm sure that I didn't have room to stretch out but honestly I didn't notice. I was comfortable for the whole flight. Exit row in an Airbus is fine for a short flight too (I find the Y seats too narrow in a boeing; airbus is just barely passable, but an extra half inch over top of that (like in an embraer) makes a huge difference. It's a shoulder width issue.