FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Renaissance Paris Nobel Tour Eiffel Hotel, France [Master Thread]
Old Aug 12, 2023, 1:52 pm
ElevatorEnthusiast

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
I thought the Renaissance Nobel (formerly Trocadero) was decent compared to my expectations for a Paris property. As it was less expensive than other options, I felt good about it. Here are my pros, cons, and photos:

Pros:
  • Room was generally clean
  • Relatively nice and open view from the top floor (7)
  • Shower pressure from the wand was good
  • Had to ask, but no issue with 4 PM late checkout
  • Brought some chocolate covered nuts and alcohol free wine as a welcome gift
  • Staff was generally friendly
  • Croissants at breakfast were good
Neutral:
  • Bed was fine as I slept well, but the mattress should be updated to be less firm and springy, and the covers could be thicker (pillows were good)
  • Upgraded a few days in advance to a Garden View "Larger" room - but no upgrade beyond that (no suites showed online the day before arrival)
Cons:
  • Shower glass did almost nothing to prevent water from getting on the floor, and the floor of the tub was too narrow for easily adjusting your position
  • Breakfast service was very much a case of chasing people down, they don't tell you they will make omelets, the omelets come out wrong (no ham as I asked for), the bacon looked scary, and the pancakes had a poor texture
Overall, for the price, it was fine.

Photos: