FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Global Entry / NEXUS pending application, how do I correct/change/update information?
Old Jul 28, 2023, 12:04 pm
CREN

Originally Posted by dchoe
Mine is expiring within a couple weeks, but my passport has expired and I don't think the new one will get here before my birthday. Will I have to submit as a new application once I receive my new passport?
Should it arrive, try to see if you can update your passport information on the website, if not you will need to call and an officer will have to update your application with the new Passport number, issuance date, and expiration date. You will not need to submit a new application.

Regarding Passport: I requested expedited in June, was advised it would take 7-9 weeks for them to process it after it was received/time to mail it back to me after that window. It took under 5 weeks total from the time I mailed it to the time it arrived back to me in the mail. It actually arrived in my mailbox before the State Department e-mail entered my inbox saying it was on its way.

Global Entry Renewal: Times for approval seem to have a very wide range. Mine took one business day to be approved and I applied for renewal the day my new passport arrived.