FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Annoying Posters, Bans, and the TOS
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2004, 1:14 am
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
I don't normally read all AC threads (heck, I barely can keep up some some of my forums!), but in clicking back before signing off, I decided to read this one cuz I was so suprised that MissyDarlin (who's AS) was posting.

I don't know the person who's offended you all, but given how many have said thanks for the suggestion of ignore I'm certainly willing to accept there were some not so great posts & it was probably deserved.

Having said that, if you're gonna take the person to task, do it on the issues - not on grammar - seems like there's enough bigger things to get bent out of shape on than that.

BTW - know sometimes I irritate a few of you but know others like me - hope I never get on the ignore list And hope the person who is currently on it sorts it out & comes back & posts positively like the majority of folk on this forum do.

Cheers & Happy New Year in advance....

Sharon
Sharon, you will need to go back through many threads in the last half year to get an understanding of the entire situation. Grammar was just one component of the situation and YOWKid just happened to touch on it a little more than previous posts. His intentions are not to solely harp on grammar, but to additionally reinforce points on grammar (amongst other things) brought up in the past. Believe me, grammar is just the tip of the iceberg.