FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Annoying Posters, Bans, and the TOS
View Single Post
Old Dec 30, 2004, 12:25 am
shore9

Programs: WS Platinum, former AC E35K
I thought about apologizing a while ago, but at that point I felt there was some unnecessary crap, not all, but some coming my way, and felt as if it would be pointless. Like a lost cause if you will. As you may have noticed I no longer post when I am flying and when I will be where, although I am certain I have either been on recent flights or been in the MLL at the same time as other FTer's. I've met one FTer before and it was a great experience, but after all this I really don't feel it to be in my best interest to goto a FTer do and meet others, I'm sure I'd be welcomed on some level, but I would feel weird about it, and I'm sure many ppl here wouldn't want to meet me either, so I'll just stay outta that, also the reason I don't post when I'm flying anymore. I know I've posted a lot of useless info on this board, and recently I have been trying to post only useful info, but it seems as though I get dragged in and end up saying more useless stuff. I'll lay off here for a few days, and maybe the new year will bring a new start.