FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy hotels in London, UK
View Single Post
Old Jul 12, 2023, 2:24 am
MaxFlying
Suspended

Originally Posted by wvactions
We are visiting London for the first this this September. We will be there 4 nights before catching a cruise out of Southampton. I looking for recommendations on which of these 2 hotels would be the best location for public transportation and maybe the Hop-On Hop-Off bus. I am redeeming Bonvoy points and the JW Marriott Grosvenor House is about 50% more points than Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square. Don't plan to spend much time in the room although hoping to be able to use my SNAs. Any information would be appreciated.
My predictable shout out for the W. Perfect location, great breakfast (no buffet, still order anything you want from the a la carte menu), very good with SNA, IME if there is a room in an SNA category, request will clear right on the 5 day point. I know there are some quirks to this property, but there is so much in easy walking distance. The tube is great but never underestimate the time it can take to get up and down to the line or to connect. I usually only take it to get to/from LHR.