FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The NEXUS Information Thread
View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2023, 12:07 pm
canada619

Hello,

I am Nexus card holder with Canadian PR so I don't have pre check, I am not able to use pre check lines. However, are there global entry machines at the departure security lines that I can use it with my nexus card? Or I should go to regular security lines at the USA airport departures?

Another thing is, ttp website says Nexus card is only valid at the global entry kiosks in USA pre-clearance areas in the Canadian airports, for other locations, I should scan my passport. Does machine identify our memberships using passport without Nexus card? Because I am Canadian Refugee Travel Document holder and I am not allowed to use my national passport which is listed as citizenship proof on my Nexus file, and my TTP accounts shows passport information of my national passport. I called CBSA enrolment center that why my blue Refugee Travel Document is now showing up on my profile, they told me that I can see it is listed as other document and you can use your Nexus. I am not sure if I should go to the enrolment center to verify this.

Last edited by canada619; Jun 29, 2023 at 12:09 pm Reason: Add more info