FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated CDG connection time/logistics/lounge - UA back in Term 1, new *A lounge
Old Jun 20, 2023, 11:50 am
Tall Paul

Programs: UA 1k; 1MM, HH Diamond; Hertz PC, Costco member
Wanted to add another data point. We arrived at CDGVAL Roissypole / Terminal 3 at 6:30 (stayed at the Hilton). Trip to Terminal 1 was easy and quick. After wandering around terminal 1 we finally found passport control. They were helpful and directed us to the Access No 1 lanes which were just further up the hall because we had business class seats. No one in line and we were through in 5 minutes.

After a break at the lounge, we went through security again picking the Access No 1 line and this was mostly quick. While I asked at the lounge, they didn’t explain that we would have to take out all liquids and iPads (even watches). This just took a little extra time and caused some momentarily panic. Overall I felt they were efficient and pleasant. My wives bag got some extra screening because she had a small bottle of special mustard (don’t ask) which was within the size limits but showed up in the scan. They didn’t tear her bag apart and were neat putting things back together.

we caught the 9:15 CDG - SFO flight but didn’t need to get there that early (but better too early than too late). Really a pleasant experience for a busy / hectic airport.