FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cheapest way to extend choice points expiration
Old Jun 12, 2023, 2:07 pm
ChoiceHotels
Company Representative, Choice Hotels

Originally Posted by SBT
Through the Choice purchase of Radisson I transferred my Radisson points to choice. I understand their is an 18 month expiration if their is no activity.
Does the purchase of 1,000 choice points through the E Rewards program extend expiration?
Thank you,
SBT
Hi, there. Thank you for contacting us with your inquiry. Please know points do not expire as long as your account remains active. You must have at least one qualifying activity every 18 months to maintain an active status and retain your accumulated points. Qualifying activity includes a qualifying point-eligible stay, redeeming Choice Privileges points (free nights, gift cards, etc.), purchasing points, etc. However, we don't want to miss this opportunity to look at your account; when time allows, please reply through a private message with the mailing address, phone number, email address, and full name associated with the profile. We'll be waiting for your message. -Zaira