FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where to complain?
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2023, 4:59 am
ph-ndr

Programs: QR Plat
Originally Posted by dave31
Firstly thanks for the responses although somewhat shocked by some of the 'give up' attitudes. I do not propose to continue to bore people on this topic but it seems that people who have been to Clark accept that (a) It is of a poor standard (b) it is not the same lounge as shown on Qatar's own website. I think that Qatar need to accept this and not just issue some vague 'we will try to do better' general issue letter.
I have written to Qatar with simple questions with yes/no responses required. eg. Is this lounge up to the standard that one should expect from a lounge Qatar Airways lounge Yes/No? I have not received any direct answers from Qatar to my questions.
I believe that there should be some accountability from Qatar but this does not seem to be forthcoming. It is not of such great importance that external agencies are required but very disappointed as I have always found their on board service to be excellent. It is just too easy to say 'so sorry' then carry on the same as before.
To answer bluntly what others have attemted to say nicely: QR don't do customer service. Yes, QR is nice when it all works, and if it don't work then it don't work.

-A