FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HotelSlash Pre-Launch Offer
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2023, 8:25 pm
steveholt

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Originally Posted by edge
I went to the hotel and they told me I did not have a two bedroom suite, but that I booked a one bedroom - two room suite. The picture on Hotel Slash showed a 2 bedroom, my confirmation email said 2 bedroom, they told me that is not what their system showed. I had to pay the difference out of pocket and did not save a dime. I have a picture of the booking information that showed on the Hilton Doubletree system, the front desk person told me to take a picture of it and take it up with the booking people. She told me the booking was made via Priceline. Hotel Slash website has no contact info to resolve a problem so I could not contact anyone to resolve my issue.
I once had an issue with a Priceline reservation, I was able to call them and they called the hotel to help resolve it. Hotel Slash, no way to resolve an issue.
Just chargeback on your credit card for what you paid over the original purchase. Hotel has no case if you have a two-bedroom listed on the confirmation.