FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your IHG Rewards at Kimpton Experiences 2023
Old Jun 5, 2023, 10:34 am
ProjectSunburst

Kimpton Tryon Park

Kimpton Tryon Park

What is your Rewards Club status?
Diamond RA Inner Circle

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked '1 King', given King One Bedroom Suite the night prior to arrival

How are the rooms?
Modern furnishings and VERY clean. Great sound proofing. This suite on the '××05' stack of rooms had a view of Uptown, Tryon Park and Truist Field. Got a free viewing of a few minor league baseball games :-).
There are some rooms with Balconies (not suites) that share this view as well.

Shower water has great temperature and soaking tub worked as expected.

Hotel is wonderfully located to bars, restaurants, banks, offices and convenience stores. Also walking distance to public transit via Light Rail.

How was your complimentary welcome amenity?

Perfect all around! I checked in early so IC amenity arrived later while I was out. I received two Lemon Bars, Popcorn and a bottle of wine. Simply delicious lemon bars.

I choose Breakfast as my welcome amenity and it was great each day of my 3 nights there! I tried the Canoli Waffles twice and it hit the spot both times. Servers were super friendly and attentive.

Mentioned secret password at arrival and spun a prize wheel to get a $50 F&B credit.

Were you offered a Chef's Taste at Dinner, If so, what did you receive?
I wasnt offered but didnt ask. My schedule this time around didnt have me at the hotel around dinner hours.

What was good and what was bad?
Bad:
- Nothing

Good:
- Staff was friendly in hotel, valet and restaurant! They delivered everything as expected and also didnt have to remind them about the F&B credit at check-out. They rememered and instantly applied.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
Absolutely will return. Came here twice as a Diamond and loved it. Got even better, somehow, with my first time here as an IC.

Last edited by ProjectSunburst; Jun 11, 2023 at 10:30 am