FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated IAH connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old May 27, 2023, 8:41 am
AthenaNYY

Originally Posted by YadiMolina
With Global Entry, your critical path will be luggage delivery, and I don't know how quickly that happens for NZ. The times you quoted would have been no problem, but flightaware is now showing 5:26 gate arrival, which I think is going to be bad news for you. Maybe if you were first off the plane, abandoned your luggage, and had no line at the I-D security re-screening, you could make it.
yeahhhhh I’m assuming this connection is cooked. Telling myself we might be able to make up more time in flight but I doubt it. Thanks!

***UPDATE***

Just for people’s future reference: it took us about forty minutes from deplaning to our gate. The plane was held for a bit…we wouldn’t have made it if not, but we would only have missed it by two minutes so if you’re in better shape than me you might have been ok!

Last edited by WineCountryUA; May 27, 2023 at 6:43 pm Reason: merging consecutive / update posts by same member