FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2020 - 2023)
Old May 25, 2023, 1:46 pm
CGRA

Originally Posted by suzuko98
I am wondering if this might just be a weird scam. I received a letter supposedly from amex travel for VIP airport service pickup. The "from" email is [email protected] I booked a low level bellagio two queen suite and received an email asking me to fill out my flight information and return it to [email protected]. Apparently its so they have the information for airport pickup/drop off. When I called the number on the form she asked me about my flight information and I said I didn't know low level suites get airport pickup; I assumed only two bedroom penthouse suites get that for free. She said, oh did you book through FHR? I said yes, and she said its included. I have never seen that advertised as a FHR perk before and never received it before on same suite type (however that was 6 years ago). Can anybody tell me if this is a new perk or is it a scam?
I did have free transportation with a one BR “Bellagio” suite

Last year I had to book a one BR penthouse to have the free transportation.

Seem they change it again but yes this is definitely coming from Bellagio. You’ll have a “small” stretch limo and the driver will meet you at the escalator with all drivers.

you’ll also have check in at the lounge and most probably lounge access during your stay. Enjoy.