FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - M&M Flight Award Booking - FAQ and Help Thread
Old May 15, 2023, 4:40 am
Squerez

Programs: FB Gold (E+),TK Elite(*A Gold)
Hi everyone, do you think these changes in Status qualification (and related booking fares) is holding LH to release M&M award tickets availabilities in early 2024 in LH flights?

In theory this should not be the case but maybe they are rethinking the whole fares system and so the "leftovers" like the awards.
I ask you this because I noticed that most of flights between FRA and Spain (AGP or SVQ to name few) from JANUARY 2024 till latest dates available (APRIL/MAY 2024) do NOT show any availability (ECO or BIZ).
To me it sounds strange because until few weeks ago there was plenty on March 2024 : now the month has disappeared from booking "offers" shown under booking mask....
Even if I am aware of the existence of a big German community in Southern Spain, it sounds incredible there are just few flights left in January 2024 and nothing after while you can obviously buy flights (without using points/miles) until early May 2024 .
Are they uploading availabilities to some routes much later than in the past?
Anyone else noticed it?