FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Westin Josun Seoul, South Korea [Master Thread]
Old May 9, 2023, 1:09 am
ElevatorEnthusiast

Programs: MB Ambassador, WOH Globalist, HH Diamond (Aspire), AA Gold, UA (*G) Gold
Yep, the Westin Josun is easily the epitome of what I look for in a hotel - namely, a wonderful Westin - hah! Needless to say, I loved the property and would return in a heartbeat. I would even stay here for two nights ;-)

Pros:
  • Upgraded to an Executive Suite despite no rooms showing as available the night before arrival - the upgrade showed up mid morning before arrival
  • The suite is tasteful with lovely light wood tones throughout (which I love), 1.5 bathrooms, and full bedroom separation
  • Large desk and comfortable couch and furniture
  • Amazing bed - just-right mattress, super fluffy covers, plush pillows
  • Shower pressure was good
  • Speedy WiFi - I downloaded the 16 GB new Zelda game on my Switch in less than an hour
  • Large TVs with Android TV for applications, such as YouTube
  • Nice views of the traditional building, Seoul Plaza, and other surroundings
  • So many outlets with lots of 110 V and international options
  • Brought some socks that came with my room package (cheapest rate I could find) - I Hate Mondays, ironically delivered on a Monday
  • Told at check-in I would be receiving welcome points, restaurant breakfast, and the amenity - the same jerky, almond brittle, and wine others mentioned
  • They asked about late checkout, and while they seemed a bit doubtful did give me the 2 PM I asked for
  • Amazing desserts in the afternoon club lounge offering (I missed evening service) - the best macarons and choux puffs!!!!
  • Restaurant breakfast (I did not try the lounge) was quite good - nice omelet station, tasty latte from the barista bar, really tasty waffles and chocolate croissant
  • Really soft and obviously new towels
  • Just the most immaculate vibes
Cons:
  • Nothing
I would return in a heartbeat - can I live here?

Photos: