FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introduction of "new" sleeper service on some flights
Old Sep 19, 2003, 7:56 am
ScottC
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Canista:
Scott – I’m actually a little confused by your posts…do you like the idea or not?

You first few posts gave me the impression it was a great idea and a “very smart move” and sounds like now “it sucks”…?

On a side note, the information I have is that the entire cabin ISN’T concerned – at the moment, there isn’t even a way to select this option other than by a comment added for Seating – at some stage they will then assess how many people have elected to use this option (which isn’t really advertised, so I guess it will be to a target group informed by email, etc) and will then decide which cabin is being used. At the moment, the res. agents do not seem to have much idea…
</font>
The initial email I got made it sound like it was a dedicated cabin you could select, the follow-up documents I got on it said it was Class-wide, I DID like the idea of selecting the sleeper cabin but to force everyone to just sleep and shut up seems over the top and a very bad idea.