FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introduction of "new" sleeper service on some flights
Old Sep 19, 2003, 6:22 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Have you heard it all?

We are instructed that this will apply to a designated cabin. Passengers will be required to remain silent and not to chatter after take off, and the night-night drinks have been finished and cleared away. Head sets will not be given out in case the white noise disturbs others. The TV screens will be off so that the flicking does not disturb other passengers.

All passengers will be required to visit the lavatory after dirnks as there is to be a minimum of fussand too-ing and fro-ing, and snacking will take place in the galley so as to stop crunching of sweet papers. Blinds are to be left down until the passenger is authorised to raise them by the Cabin Purser.

any passengers unable or unwilling to comply will be allowed to sit in another non-sleeper Club seat if available, if not they will be moved to any seat in WT. They may return only after the last passenger has woken up. We are told that only one warning is to be given per passenger. Lights out means that, and no cabin lights or reading lights will be available. No alcholol is to be served in the cabin.

The part that you may like is that effective 1st october no passengers with babies or children under the age of 12 will be allowed to sit in Club World as they may prove too disruptive. First is fine.

Anyone who cannot be moved - wait for this - will have all miles and points for the flight removed, and serious offenders will have their Silver/Gold whatever status stripped and their mileages emptied.

You really hope that I am making this up don't you?

Well I am!!! But I wish that I could see some of your faces!!

Do you get the drift of what I think about the whole thing.

Quite - Forgive me if you started replies before you reached the end or if your blood pressure is through the roof!

Hugs to all the lovely BA Board!!