FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Introduction of "new" sleeper service on some flights
Old Sep 18, 2003, 3:10 am
Boo Boo

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by number_6:
</font>
BA already offers exactly those services (but in F). And the non-trans Atlantic longhaul service on BA is quite a bit better (at first I thought it was an aberration, but it happens too often to be accidental). I suspect BA calibrates its service based on the competition on each route.[/b][/QUOTE]

And, basically, what VS offers in Upper Class.... Think that those people who are free to choose (i.e. not tied into corporate travel deals), will be thinking hard when the new UC suites come into service. BA may help that decision easier if they make too many "enhancements"....

DEN appear to be doing (done?) away with F: will be a 3 class (CW, WT+, WT). Will be travelling that route again next ski season - still DEN in CW still beats DEN in WT/WT+... If anyone (Pucci?) has any idea why the Cabin Crew don't seem to want to let their passengers sleep on that route, I would love to know...

Boo