FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The ultimate Emirates seating guide
View Single Post
Old Apr 25, 2023, 10:37 am
ATN123

Seating advice Emirates A380 two class

Hi

Hopefully this is in the right place as I am new to the forum.

We are travelling with Emirates this summer from BHX to MLE and on the BHX to DXB leg we are on a two class A380. We are travelling economy on the way out and business on our return.

Having checked seat guru and expert flyer we have opted for row 33 JK on our way out. I understand that we are just in front of the door and next to a galley but does anyone know if we are also next to a toilet? All of the seating plans that I have seen shows that the toilets are right at the front but on Emirates 3D seat checker it shows that we have a toilet to our left. The videos that i have seen are not clear - i think it looks like storage spaces but was wondering if anyone knew?

On our return my wife and I want to sit in the "honeymoon" business seats so that we are sat right next to each other as my wife is a nervous flyer. Some were already taken so the options we had were 6EF at the front bulkhead, 15EF. then 20 and 22. We wanted 15 but a message appeared saying that we were near a bassinet seat and could be moved, which would be an issue. 20 and 22 are in the smaller section nearer the bar. I was wondering where experienced travellers would opt for?

Finally - sorry that this isnt in the right place but hopefully as it is really quick it will be allowed. We have never been to the DXB business lounge. We have a transit of over 5 hours so have time to move to a different concourse to our arrival/departing flights. Which is the best lounge?

Thanks