FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC
Old Apr 22, 2023, 11:47 am
canadiancow
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AC SE MM, BA Gold, SQ Silver, Bonvoy Tit LTG, Hyatt Glob, HH Diamond
I had a similar-ish experience once where as I was standing in the aisle waiting to get off (don't remember what row I was in... 3 or 4), someone from Y tried to (physically and verbally) push past me with the "I have a tight connection to Toronto" nonsense. FA asked what time their flight was. Turned out it was the same flight I was connecting to. My response was something like "I'm on that flight too. This is the aircraft they're using. They have to tow it over. You've got 2 hours. You'll be fine."

Needless to say, I sat in the lounge for quite a while.

"We are not even late" isn't necessarily a reason not to help though. I've been on "early" B-C flights where I was at significant risk of a misconnect to C-D because my A-B flight had an issue and I was rebooked to later A-B-C flights. So in the context of that one B-C flight, I might have looked insane, but with full context, I had a 45 minute domestic to US connection at YYZ, and I was going to the last YYZ-SFO of the day (after originally being booked on the second last).