FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - LEX Horse & Bourbon DO XXI, April 21-23, 2023
Old Apr 18, 2023, 11:40 am
HPN-HRL

Programs: BAEC G, WN A-, Hyatt G, HH G, MAR T, Hz PC, was [UA2P, FL A+Elite, BD G]
I just checked into the Hyatt. Bad news is that somehow they didn't give me the "large" suite, but the small suite should be OK if I can get another chair or two. On the "sort-of-good-news" front, parking is now gate restricted 24/7 (take a ticket), but there is a machine in the Hyatt in which you insert your ticket and get back a new ticket which allows you to exit the parking lot without paying. No need to be carrying a Hyatt room key when entering the parking lot any more.

I'm here tonight, but will be leaving tomorrow morning to go to Columbus to attend one of my cousin's concerts (staying overnight). Not sure when I will be back on Thursday, but there is a decent chance that I will be able to make Heirloom that night. Friday I expect to be at CCI in time for the 5:30 "2nd shot at 1/2 price" deal before going to Merrick Inn (but note my standing offer to give my Merrick Inn spot up to any first-time LEX Do attendees). Saturday is open; Sunday I will be at Stella's followed by Ethereal/Crank&Boom/etc, although I will have to head back to the hotel for a 12:30 Zoom call. Sunday night and Monday are open, as is whatever portion of Tuesday that I'm around.

Lastly, some of you know this, but I pulled a rookie mistake yesterday by forgetting my phone. I will be picking up something cheap at Walmart or similar sometime today. If you want my new number, send me a PM and I will get it to you once I know it.