FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Waldorf Astoria Lusail Doha {QAT}
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2023, 9:54 am
matio_svk

Programs: A3 *G, AA Exec Plat Pro, Accor Silver, IHG Plat, HH Diamond, PP
Just returned from WA Doha Lusail... stayed there during Easter weekend and Ramadan at the same time... one word: WOW!
I rarely rate a hotel 10/10 but this WA wins it hands down... Staff was extremely attentive... Food delicious
DIA recognition excellent.
- Room: Upgraded from the cheapest room to a huge "KING ONE BEDROOM RESIDENCE WITH SEA VIEW"
- Late checkout was "anytime you wish".
- Breakfast, as diamond was offered was A la Carte and/or buffet (you can choose both)
- No Lounge, got drink vouchers
- Large chocolate cake delivered for my Bday without mentioning.

Apart from this, great pools (one regular, one heated), kids waterpark (perfect if traveling with kids) + kindergarten (again, great staff)... etc
It is worth mentioning, that this hotel is not in Doha per say, but in Lusail, which is 30 minutes by Uber from DOH and about 20 minutes from places like Corniche or souq waqif. Right across the street is a large mall (Place Vendome) with many more restaurants, shops and a supermarket.

What surprises me the most is the price, you can find prices year-round for about 220-250 Euros, which is literally a steal given all this, especially paired with DIA benefits.... If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I can also post some photos if interested...