FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My "Big Treat" LHR-SIN-NRT-AKL-LAX-LHR
View Single Post
Old Dec 20, 2004, 7:03 pm
ecco66

Thumbs up Ooh, now that's a nice thought

Thanks for this, mad_atta, I had no idea that it was only sold as two class. I will certainly try and get one of those seats but comfort myself with a C seat in Y if all else fails. You are a star. I have a lounge cert too, so will making the most of that!

Actually I think you have answered my Q on the NZ board, I might try and change my route AKL-LAX so that it is via CHC as that flight still has C availability and the direct is completely full.

Yes, NZ is strict about food isn't it? Can't say I blame them though, have to protect the eco system. Auckland was the first place I ever saw bags x-rayed for food, a very good idea. I only have chocolate for the children which hasn't been a problem before so here's hoping.

The last three trips I did to NZ (two at Christmas and one in July) blessed me with excellent weather so I guess it's about time I experienced a unpredictabillity my sister often speaks about. I shall be doing a dance to the sun god at noon NRT time though, so if anyone wants to join in :-)

Cheers