FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Zurich FT get together
View Single Post
Old Dec 20, 2004, 11:17 am
verve

Programs: some
A warm welcome to the LX Lurker :)

Originally Posted by CHInsider
Hi,

I have read the posts about the possibility of a "get together" in Zurich, and since I work for SWISS, and have some responsibilities for our Swiss TravelClub Programme, thought I should offer our support.
Dear Barry, its nice to know someone from LX is out there and knows what is on your customers mind. Welcome to the LX Forum!
I appreciate that maybe you might want to get together without any "interference" from SWISS, but thought I would offer anyway - we are always keen to hear the views of our frequent travellers !!
Airoli and I discussed this. We came to the conclusion, that it would be nice to hear from LX directly what improvements are planed, be it STC or the LX Product itself. I don't know how the other Flyertalkers are feeling about this.
I could arrange, for example, a room in the Operation Centre close to Zurich Airport, where everyone could meet initially, prior to leaving for your meal venue. If there would be any interest, it would also be possible to arrange a short tour of the operations centre and the "product hub", where you could see the full range of SWISS on-board products.
This sounds Ok for me, maybe we could start at the Operations Centre at around 5.30 PM.
I would also be very happy to arrange for one of the Swiss TravelClub managers to be on-hand to hold a question-and-answer session, again if there is interest.
Sounds good...hope they have a thik skin
Barry Green, SWISS CRM Development
(I guess now my "cover" is blown !!)
Please PM me for further planning. Again, Airoli and I really appreciate that LX pays attention to its customers and are looking forward to an interesting Evening.

Regards,

Chris