FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best cashback card?
View Single Post
Old Mar 14, 2023, 4:53 pm
ptatohed

Alliant 2.5% as has been mentioned.

I think there are a few cards that become 3% at the right spend. Like the Ford card (3.33% with $200 credit at $6,000/yr spend) and the Evergreen business (2% CB card plus $100 bonus with $10,000/yr spend).

There is the Greenlight card 3% CB but you have to spend over $4k/mo and have a Greenlight account.

The Y-12 FCU states up to 3% CB but I don't know much about it. I think they are geo restricted and I can't get an answer as to what Relationship Rewards membership means (needed to get 3%).

If you can take it down a little, there is the Upgrade 2.2%. And a citi Double Cash will be 2.22% if you combine it with your Rewards+ for up to an extra $100 per year.

There is also the SYW MC that while always offering 5%/3%/1% back (for gift cards) they send out a seemingly never ending amount of offers such as spend $1,000 in this month, get $40 statement credit (4% true CB at $1,000 spend, not even including the regular % back earned spending).

US Alliance used to be 3% for a few years. Starting this year, it is 2% but 6% groceries!

If you are ok with mobile wallet pay, the kroger line of MCs offer 5% on everything (first $3k spend per year).

There are credit unions that offer 3, 4, and 5% on a good range of popular categories. But then 1 - 1.5% on all else. Golden1 and Redstone come to mind. Similarly, the new AAA cards have a great rewards structure.

Of course there are the dearly lamented cards that used to do 3% but no more (AOD FCU, FL Tropical Financial CU, etc).

Good luck!