FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Lifetime Diamond - Experiences, Questions, Is It Worth It?" thread
Old Mar 10, 2023, 10:02 pm
Cynicor

Originally Posted by DiverDave
Same here, never an issue with e-mail. Here is an excerpt from the last e-mail where I was checking: "After reviewing your Honors account, I see that you have completed 15 years and 326 days as Diamond member, earned 1,468,261 Base Points and completed 993 nights. Hence, you need to earn more 531,739 Base points or stay for more 7 nights."

The package arrived today,with the booklet reminding me that my first stay after joining Honors was at the Hilton Rialto in Melbourne, FL. I joined in May 2003.

Though actually the first Hilton stay I can remember was in October of 1990 for 2-3 weeks at the Tel Aviv Hilton. That was during Desert Shield and the place was empty. I earned Marriott Club Marquis Black during that same period, so I can't imagine why I didn't join Hilton Honors at the time.

Nice package, the outer box (with the UPS label) also has a big UN3481 battery warning sticker, and an orange sticker stating "Cargo Aircraft Only" and "Forbidden in Passenger Aircraft."

Nicely done, Hilton, and much appreciated!

David
I’m just amazed that you managed to email only 7 days from LTD!!