FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The SWISS Business & First Class Menu Thread
Old Mar 9, 2023, 6:56 am
Viennafly

Programs: LH SEN**, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by shipsmail
Any info, what’s available on SIN-ZRH.
Sorry, forgot to make a photo of the menu two days ago .... But as starter had a small seafood trio (shrimp, scallop, tuna) on slightly spicy Mango salad, which was pretty nice (+ Balik salmon of course). Skipped soup and salad which sounded quite generic (some vegetable cream soup and mixed greens with nothing special (cucumber and tomato???).
For the main, I chose the beef filet, which was perfect medium rare with some brown (mushroom/onion?) sauce, tagliatelle and mixed vegetables. Was very nice and could highly recommend. Then there was fish (salmon filet?), some poultry and a vegetarian dish.
As desert I took the cheesecake with vanilla sauce, which was OK, but not really a First Class desert. Secondly, there was a strawberry cake, which I did not try.
Wines were the same as on the outbound, expectedly.
For breakfast, there was an English muffin with paoched egg, spinach, tomato, sauce hollondaise, which looked nice, but I did not take it and French Toast with berries. Plus the usual: Bircher Müsli (great but different to outbound), quite nice fruit bowl (different type of melon, strawberries, blueberries), cold cuts+cheese, etc.