FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC London Park Lane Master Thread [merged]
Old Mar 8, 2023, 2:09 pm
HadesNL

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Well, i took the gamble... taking one for the team
Mrs. Clackett from Noises Off aka Carol Burnett doesn't know if it's going to be Christmas or Cleveland,
But i bet her sardines are here nor there over the place as in Spain or in Agony

I'm all booked for september for my 3rd honeymoon trip,
We picked dates that coincide with Alex Webb & Theo Randall restaurants open for dinner,
A mighty blow for the waistline as there is still Diamond's breakfast at Theo + RA's 3x F&B presentation at the club lounge to partake.
binman 's reports about breakfast makes me not want to skip it
My S/O needs to pull me on one leg back the elevator in if i'm passed out on the floor in a food coma and schlepp me back to the room = glad romance isn't dead and love never dies

Prepandemic we stayed in the old pre-refurb 1 bedroom deluxe suite Hyde park view which i think (thanks to DonPedro & Atacama40 & nicolas75 input) has the same footprint as our now booked Mayfair 1 bedroom KING Suite Hyde Park view.
I really appreciate IAMORGAN 's photos of the Mayfair Grand Suite ... hope an upgrade might be in the cards

As Mrs. Peacock from Clue exclaims: "i have absolutely no idea what we are doing here OR what i'm doing here or what this is all about....., but i'm determined to enjoy myself, .... very intrigued...! "

And just like in Soapdish's: "no turbans for Miss Talbert as they make me look like the Tweety-bird" i have emailed reservations in advance informing of my requests (four piece Chinese orchestra at midnight)

Let's hope if i can spot fellow furniture Atacama40 in the lounge for trip to memory lane!

Last edited by HadesNL; Mar 8, 2023 at 2:55 pm