FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton properties joining / leaving the Hilton chain
Old Feb 24, 2023, 2:26 pm
lincolnjkc

Programs: Honors LT Diamond; United 1K; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by Sisosig
Check it out, another new Tapestry. This time much more centrally located, I think you will even hear cables rushing if you leave the window open.

Currently: Boutique Union Square Hotel | The Barnes San Francisco
Upcoming: The Barnes San Francisco, Tapestry Collection by Hilton

Macy's is next door.
And when visiting their (current) website I almost immediately get a "Villa Florence is now The Banes" popup... seems like they might be having an identity crisis of sorts.

In the "Leaving" category... I just noticed one of the quirkier (and definitely old-school/pre-Hilton Hampton's) I've enjoyed a few stays at as the "Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo North" [5865 Hagman Rd, Toledo, OH 43612] is now a Comfort Inn -- not sure exactly when this happened since I don't get that way too often but based on the Trip Advisor reviews it seems that somewhere around August 2022 it was being in the process of being deflagged (still had Hampton signage but no points per the review). Being surrounded by relatively new build Holiday Inn Express and Courtyard I'm a little surprised it held on as long as it did.