FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who been turned away from a Sky Club with the 3 hour rule?
Old Feb 21, 2023, 9:41 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by WillBarrett_68
amazing that it took all of this tooth-pulling to get you to actually answer the question of whether you had seen this. I suppose you checked with their staff to confirm their itineraries?
Given this question remains unanswered:

“Is it no waivers and no favors on this for the US Congresspersons (Senators and Reps) wanting to use the SkyClub at DCA?”

I take it that my respectfully responding to non-answer responses to my question isn’t the issue as much as a profound dislike for the question about whether DL has a policy where some SkyClub users are less equal than other SkyClub users with regard to the 3 hour rule. Thus, it’s not amazing that there is all this tangential “what have you seen”, “how do you know” or “whom do you know” downstream banter, even as all of that is irrelevant to the question asked — a question for which there must be a factual answer no matter how much the question about the 3 hour rule is disliked.

Originally Posted by ATOBTTR
All depends on which airline said Congress-people can work in a perimeter rule exemption for.
Any airline not on a sanctions list, if interested.

Last edited by GUWonder; Feb 21, 2023 at 9:47 am